Monday, August 17, 2009

One Week Until London!

One week until we move to London! We are so excited and so sad at the same time. We thought it would be a great idea to come home to Texas for a few weeks and spend time with family but after a full two weeks home, I can see why I never wanted to leave. Houston is a nice city but I just love the people here and now, after having been married to Trey for 5 years, I get to come home to a family that has quadrupled in size.

On another sad note, last night we began transitioning our sweet puppy, Anna, to her foster parents for the next few years. My two sister-in-laws are going to take care of her while we are gone. Anna will be very happy with them but I will miss her terribly. She is our little cuddly ball of fun. Whenever there is tension she runs to the source and tries to comfort them, she is always game for a walk and is by far the easiest dog I have ever known. I just keep thinking how much fun she would have had in a house full of students but really it would just be for me and that would be selfish.

Beginning now I am going to try to be better about updating this little blog on a more regular basis. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Our trip went better that we could have imagined. We got to see t of family old friends, new babies our college campus and TONS of oil rigs as we drove through West Texas.

1 comment:

Verone said...

I will look forward to hearing about your adventure!! So glad you were able to come to the Medley reunion as part of your "goodbye" activities. May God bless you in this new chapter of your lives.

Verone Medley Travis