Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tourists Again

While our friends were in town for Thanksgiving we got to be tourists for the week again. Trey took most of the week off and I tried to walk around like I wasn't 28 weeks pregnant with twins. I think I did pretty well but I am officially done with that! I am glad I was still up for the challenge but it was definitely the last week I was up for adventures such as 6 hours of shopping down Oxford Street or touring the Tower of London and St. Paul's.



That look on Trey's face means "I'm freezing." I didn't really notice. Babies are good heaters.



About this far from St, Paul's (which is where we were heading)...



is Tiffinbites. My new favorite restaurant in London. You can get a DELISH Indian rice, veggie and meat for £8.50. Here is the site for any tourists interested: http://www.tiffinbites.com/

No comments: