Saturday, July 17, 2010

First Bites

This post is about three and a half weeks late but I am finally getting my act together with putting video on the blog. I had been uploading everything to Facebook to share with friends and family but became really frustrated with it. A lot of times I would wait 30 minutes to upload a video only to find it never processed. I have created a youtube account and will embed from there. We had read to let the baby play with the spoon before you introduced it in the meal so there is a video of that also. Tate looked like he was ready to feed himself from the first time he had the spoon in his hand. His hands are still very much a part of the process much to my dismay. I now undress him before he eats. I now realize the rice cereal should have been MUCH thinner but it works out, they will take a lumpier consistency really easily.

Tate Playing with the Spoon



Ellie Playing with the Spoon



Tate's First Bites



Ellie's First Bites

No comments: