Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Love What I Do

I am taking the free photography eClass offered by hosted by Willette Designs called The Joy of Love.  (Sign up and take it with me, it will be so much fun and it is not too late!)  The inspiration for today was to catch someone you love doing something they do and the focus on the lesson was on light.  Here are the results of my day looking for the people I love doing their thing.

Trey...

loves to bathe the babies every night.

It is their special one on one time.

He has a special song he sings while they look in the mirror.

I think it is their favorite time of day

Ellie...


loves to splash in the tub.

She also loves to suck on her paci. 

She loves to eat her cheerios!

Tate...

well, he doesn't love waking up from nap time,
but he does cry every day when he wakes up.

He loves to stare at me while he drinks his bottle. 

He loves to chat it up when I'm changing his diaper!





1 comment:

marty h said...

Great job! Keep it up.