Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh How My Love Has Grown... and so Have You!

The inspiration for the day is then and now. I plopped myself in today's picture for growth comparison and symmetry. :-) Today happens to be the first birthday of my favorite kids so I think it is only appropriate that I focus on them. Now, technically I didn't shoot this picture but I did style it, set the camera, position myself, the babies and my husband and tell him when to take it so I think I still get credit because really he just pushed the button right?

Then: Tate and Ellie at 6 Weeks

Now: Tate and Ellie at One Year

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love how in the first picture they look like a little heart.

dinslage said...

So cute!!

Brownie said...

Oh they do! They look like a little heart!

Very precious.

marty h said...

Of course - February babies are programmed to form a heart shape at every opportunity! Except of course when they are fighting over a toy.